So, we all know that healthy and organic products can be a tad pricey. For me, these products are worth the money, but, if I can find a bargain then I'm going for it! Well, let me tell you that I have found a resource that sells some of my very favorite health products for a fraction of what I usually pay. My mind was kind of blown actually.
Out of the above listed products, I use or consume the following EVERY day:
- Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar: At least one shot with water every day.
- Ceylon Cinnamon: Sprinkled on top of my english muffin.
- Argan Oil: Nightly face moisturizer.
- Turmeric: One capsule daily.
Here's how I use the others:
- Green Tea: I try to drink it often... I'm not great about it.
- Coconut Butter: In my english muffin spread rotation along with almond butter and occasionally peanut butter.
- Liquid Aminos: NEW to me. I've known about this product for a while, but, this purchase was my first time using them.
- Tea Tree Oil: Zits. (the best BTW)
So, Swanson Health Products reached out to me a couple weeks ago to see if I'd try some of their products. As I always do when a brand approaches me... I do my research to see if in fact, it aligns with my fun fit flavor brand. As soon as I visited the website, I saw about 5 products (on the first page) that I use on a consistent basis. Then, I saw the prices and immediately responded to my contact at Swanson Health Products. Guys, the savings are THE BEST I'VE EVER FOUND.
See above... as mentioned, this breakfast is a staple every single morning. I either use coconut butter or almond butter (sometimes PB) on a whole wheat english muffin with ceylon cinnamon EVERY DAY. See the one on the left? That cost me $11. Guess how much the Swanson brand is? Ready? $4.99! Ceylon? Check. Organic? Check. Ounces? 1.9 vs. 1.76. You actually get more more.
Next, Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with "The Mother". I take a shot of this disgusting but, incredibly healthy stuff every morning. (We can have a whole other post dedicated to ACV someday). But, for now... let's talk prices. Average price for this 32oz. bottle is around $10. Swanson's price? $5.39! Seriously.
This next one is a REAL DOUZY. So, I have been using the Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil for a while now. It costs me... ahem, $48 at Sephora (oye). The skin health benefits are amazing, ok? Swanson's 100% USDA organic Argan Oil cost me $19.99 and I GOT ONE FREE. So I paid $19.99 for TWO bottles. Also, each bottle has 9mL more than Josie Maran's.
So, here's the breakdown of everything else that I use... I could not find these products cheaper on any other site. Ready for this?
1. .5oz Tea Tree Oil: Averages $5.96-$8.29 per bottle. Swanson Price: $3.99
2. 1lb Coconut Butter: Averages 10.99-$18 per tub. Swanson Price: $8.99
3. 750mg Turmeric Delayed Release Capsule: Averages $11.99-$20 per bottle. Swanson Price: $4.99 (whoa)
4. 100% Organic Green Tea (20 bags): Averages $3.50-$5. Swanson Price: $2.49
So, if you're wondering why they can keep their costs so low (I did), they have what they call a "7 Leaf Guarantee". They will also price match if you find a lower price. Check out the below to learn more:
Swanson Health Products has been a family-owned company since 1969. We are based in Fargo, North Dakota and ship internationally.
Swanson takes pride in their Seven Leaf Guarantee, which includes the following:
1. Offering you the Lowest Possible Prices.
2. Verifying Purity and Potency through Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) audits.
3. Ensuring your satisfaction with a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
4. Enacting Security and Privacy measures to keep your information safe on our website.
5. Offering top-notch Customer Service.
6. Featuring Innovative New Products to keep up with trends and customer requests.
7. Promoting Education with research articles, supplement facts, newsletters and more.
So, I am now an official Swanson Health Products fan and will be buying the above listed items on their site (amongst other things), moving forward. Swanson did provide me with a gift card to try their items, however, opinions, as always, are my own. Also, as I was writing this I realized that I could dedicate a whole new post to why I use these items on a daily basis. Why Ceylon cinnamon is special and what makes ACV such a wonder food. Let me know if you'd like to see a post on ALLL that stuff!
Have an awesome rest of your week! xo