Here are my tips for the day:
1. Enjoy the Super Bowl foods... Just be mindful. Know what you are putting in your body and try not to over-do it. Just enjoy.
2. Eat your favorite snacks first... and pass on the ones you really don't care about.
3. Drink a lot of water before game time.
4. Get a workout in now if you can. If not, consider this your rest day and make sure you work out tomorrow.
5. After the game, drink as much water before bed as you possibly can. Take a multi-vitamin and a couple ibuprofren. Trust me, you'll feel better in the morning.
6. This might be the most important one - don't complain about getting fat while eating the buffalo chicken dip and don't complain after. No one wants to hear it and it's not good for anyone.
7. It's helpful to make a plate of the snack foods, that way you know exactly how much you are eating, rather than just going back to the bag 100 times
8. Laugh, cheer, and get as fired up as possible.
Have an awesome day, everyone! I'm going to eat, drink, and be merry today. I hope you do, too! GO PATS GO!!!!!